Otome Survival 12
Tags: Otome Survival
Sorry for the delay, here's the belated chapter.
I had some annoying stuff happen to me during this past week, but I feel pretty good overall. I've gone back to programming since the burnout has subsided and I'm actually excited to be working on some projects I got stuck on before.
It's not like I'll stop translating this. I'll still try to release one chapter every second day. I just have to find a balance for all my projects.
As a side-note, the number inside the parenthesis on the right of the stats like strength and agility, is the value she has while using Body Strengthening. You know because it's inside parenthesis just like the "During Body Strengthening: XX". Just wanted to clarify it in case someone mistook it for something else. Funny how her real name is also inside parenthesis, which maybe means she becomes her "true self" at her strongest? :D
- [+] Something that was added in the light novel.
- [–] Something that didn't make it into the light novel.
- [≠] Some difference in details.
- [–] The mention of the price of the book and the fact that nobles normally bought them to teach their children.
- [–] The mention of that woman's master making her copy the book as part of her lessons, and then selling the book as soon as she left. I'm assuming it's the one she copied herself, but it's not completely clear. Wouldn't be an unexpected dick move if it was the original, though.
- [+] Specific mention of her starting to analyse the spell for real before going into sentence analysis for Heal.
- [≠] There is an error in the light novel's translation of her status where the strength, endurance and agility values are actually from two chapters ahead. They don't have the "Up" in this one but have the same values with the "Up" on that later chapter.