Otome Survival 14
Tags: Otome Survival
This chapter has an illustration in the light novel, so I decided to start adding them.
I hope it doesn't come to bite me in the arse, but I thought it would improve the reading experience a little bit and readers wouldn't feel like they're missing out.
I've stolen the images from BakaPervert, so go read his translation of the light novel to make me feel less guilty about it.
I'm thinking of putting the images where they belong, by that I mean I'll try to put even the colour images at the place where they happen, which is something I've never seen in light novels. They're always at the start, spoiling the story for you. Like, really, what the feck? I get why, but it's just stupid, especially for digital releases.
I'll add the previous images and a page with all the illustrations a bit later.
- [+] Something that was added in the light novel.
- [–] Something that didn't make it into the light novel.
- [≠] Some difference in details.
- [+] "The man’s expression changed when he sensed the clear change in atmosphere." after she readied herself to become an "arrow".
- [+] "I wanted to ponder a lot of things, but right now I focused on my talk with Viro." before asking if she was allowed to refuse.
- [+] "If it was about guts, then I might have more compared to the average children." after Viro told her what he'll test her on.
- [+] A bit about how she got a hunch things would become troublesome and that she already had her answer before agreeing to go with Viro.
- [≠] The stats in parenthesis seemed to have been rounded up in the light novel, so instead of "Agility: 7 (7.7)" it's "Agility: 7 (8)" in the light novel.